Monday 22 August 2011

Interview with top Celeb Geraldine O'Callaghan!





1. Do you have a favourite foundation?
I can't live without Estee Lauder Double wear foundation.

2. What make-up products can you not live without?

Blusher as I think it gives instant youth to the face - too much can make you look harsh tho!
Also I love mac mascara, black of course. Lashings help me feel both feminine and awake!

3. What is your Beauty Routine like?

My beauty routine is always very quick as Im a busy girl. I like to experiment with different trends and colours and am not afraid to wear bright colour lipsticks or eyeshadows - although it must be one or the other. I use a waterbased moisturiser as I've oily skin, so for me its always important to use a mattifying powder regualrly through the day and night.

Thank You Geraldine!


https://www.facebook.com/pages/wwwgeraldineocallaghancom/112697312099414




No comments:

Post a Comment